Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker!

Parker celebrated his 3rd birthday on Saturday, Aug. 9th at his Nana and Poppy's house. He had such a wonderful time with his friends and family. We set up a bounce house/waterslide, train amd kiddie pool. I'm sure all the kids were wiped out by the time they left....I know I was!! His actual birthday is today, so we took him to Wiggles Play Center and the mall in Frisco.  I wasn't the best photographer at his party, but here are some pictures that turned out OK. I have also added some pictures from his actual birthday. He celebrated it with Mom, Dad and Mimi. 


Parker's cupcakes! Not what I had originally planned, 
but they turned out cute.


Parker and Daddy singing Happy Birthday. Parker actually
 sang Happy Birthday to himself....so cute!


Chris driving some of the kids on the train. They loved the train!!



Grant and Parker sitting on Poppy's tractor.


I can't believe my little boy is 3 today! This is the cake he 
picked out. He could barely keep his fingers out of the icing!


Daddy took off work to spend the day with his little buddy!


Finally...time to blow out the candles! We made him take 
a million pictures, so he was ready to dig in.

Baby update - I am 31 weeks now.I went to the doctor last Thursday to have a sonogram. It was 3D which was awesome! I never had that option with Parker. You could see her precious little ear, nose and cheek from her right side. She weighs a little over 3 pounds. I can't wait to hold her. Parker is very excited to be a big brother, and I know that he will be the best one ever!

Busy week this week....Parker is going to the dentist for the first time tomorrow to get his teeth cleaned. He also has an appt. with his pediatrician Thursday for his 3 year exam. I don't think there are shots at this one. I sure hope not. :( The baby's furniture is also being delivered Thursday. As soon as Chris paints the nursery I will post some pictures of it. Time is flying by so fast that it's hard to get everything done. I also start back to work on Monday the 18th. I've had so much fun with Parker this summer. It's going to be hard to be away from him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world girl!!! Parker is so grown up!! I remember when you were prego with him! Can't wait to meet Reese, Reid & Cam's future best friend!! Congrats on 31 weeks (can you believe i delivered two weeks ago from where you are now, crazy!). Keep me posted on your shower, i really want to come so please make sure i get an invite !!!!
MISS YOU GUYS!! I have stuff for you as well :)