Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beaver's Bend 2008


So I guess I am joining the world of bloggers. I thought this would be the perfect way to share photos and events of Parker and his new sister. (expected in mid October) First I suppose I should introduce my family. The picture above is Chris, Parker and me (Deidra) from our vacation last summer in Destin. Parker is a year older now, but we don't have many family photo shots that I like as well.

We recently went to Beaver's Bend in Oklahoma for vacation. We had a great time. Parker had a lot of firsts while we were there....tubing (slowly with his daddy), playing miniature golf and riding a train. I will just add some pictures below from the vacation, as well as a couple of random pictures from this summer.



Parker and Daddy on the tube.


Parker with lake hair!



Passed out on the boat.



Parker and his best bud Grant at Gattitown.



Leo, our goldendoodle, cooling off in Parker's pool.


Parker wearing his Japanese warrior costume
Aunt Tay brought him from Japan.


3 comments:

The Pursifull Family said...

I am so excited you started a blog! I am glad y'all came over for dinner tonight and you brought the yummy banana pudding. Don't let me forget to get the recipe! I love the pic. of Parker and his lake hair-too cute!!!!

Amanda said...

Parker is such a cutie! It is great to see you are all doing so well. I hope your feeling good...is Parker letting you rest at all? I'm sure you will be sad to go back to school. Enjoy your last week of vacation.

Kristen said...

Love your blog! What a beautiful family!! We'll look forward to keeping up with the kids on their new site! Happy Birthday to Parker too!!
Love,
Kristen, Sam, and Ethan