Monday, November 3, 2008

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures, as promised! Parker is at school and Reese is sleeping in my left arm while I type with my right. This could take a while! Everyone is doing well. Reese is getting better at sleeping at night. Last night she didn't want to go to sleep initially, but once she is asleep she is only waking up to eat. She is already growing so much and is starting to get fat rolls on her legs! :)
Today was my first day to take Parker to school with Reese. I was wondering how I would pull off getting Parker to eat breakfast (no small task) while feeding Reese, getting him ready and making myself presentable enough to be in public. All the while getting there on time, but we made it! I still can't carry Reese's car seat or lift her stroller to put it on so I just carried her in with me. She was sweet and slept the whole time. Parker was proud to show off his sister to his teacher and classmates.




Reese's first professional picture. She was such a 
good little girl.


Parker is starting to look so grown up. He did such a good 
job of sharing his sweet smile with the photographer.


Parker Pie and Reesie Peesie Pie (Parker gave her that
name)



This picture was on the other post, but I wanted to share
it again since it goes with the other pictures. Parker can't 
stop kissing her. It's so precious. I would like to hope it 
stays that way forever, but I have big brothers and know 
better!


Bathtime with daddy! This is such a sweet picture. She 
loves her daddy!


So... sleepy! Reese and daddy take a nap.


Story time with Mimi. Parker loves holding his baby sister. 
As soon as she can hold her head better, it will get a little 
easier to hold her. It's just hard to explain that concept to a 
3 year old.



Reese looks like she took a vacation to Hawaii without us. 
Sometimes she is so tan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are GREAT!
Ilove the ones with her with Chris. Doesnt it melt your heart, daddys with their daughter?

Anonymous said...

I am sorry i have been such a crappy friend lately and havent seen reese. There has just been a bug or infection or something going on in this house at all times and i dont want to get your precious little one sick. i am hoping we are passed all of it soon :) LOVE YALL!